In this episode, we’re talking about retirement, insurance, and what you can do right now to prepare for the costs of healthcare as you get older.
Healthcare in retirement can be very confusing. And if your employer has chosen your health benefits for the majority of your life, you’re probably not prepared to be dumped into a national health insurance system that has thousands of drug plan options.
Many people are scared of Medicare, or have heard horror stories about not being able to get the care that they need. However, it’s important to know that when combined with the right supplemental coverage, Medicare can comprehensively address your healthcare needs and truly provide for you.
Today, I’m joined by Medicare insurance expert, Danielle Roberts, who is here to clear up any confusion around what’s covered, what’s not, the benefits, the costs, and so much more!
So, if you’re ready to create a plan to make the most of Medicare coverage in retirement, this episode is for you. Tune in to Profit Boss® Radio today!
Here’s what you’ll find out in this week’s episode of Profit Boss® Radio:
- The unique features of Medicare that make it easier to use and more robust than employer-provided or individual health insurance coverage.
- How to select supplemental Medicare coverage - and why costs for many people are so reasonable when compared to employer-provided health coverage.
- What Medicare brokers do, how they get paid, and why premiums don’t always go up just because someone receives a commission from your policy.
- The expenses that Medicare doesn’t cover - and how to plan for expenses such as assisted living or live-in aides.
- Key facts about Medicare that people between the age of 50 and 55 should know - and be thinking about - now.
To get access to the full show notes, including all the resources mentioned, visit HilaryHendershott.com/163.
Follow Hilary on:
Disclaimer: All podcast content and artwork are property of its respective owners.