Here’s a glance at this episode...
- [03:58] Myth#1: Creating a digital course takes too much time. If you want to create a course, you're going to have to set aside some devoted time and effort.
- [07:18] Myth #2: You need a huge email list to sell a digital course. You can launch with a small list and still achieve success. It's about quality over quantity.
- [09:09] Myth #3: You have to be a video or webinar expert. You don't have to be an expert to begin, my friend. You'll get more comfortable over time -- trust me!
- [11:38] Myth #4: You have to have everything figured out before you get started. Where will you be one year from now if you keep waiting? The longer you wait, the less likely you'll ever start. Just start somewhere!
- [14:00] Myth #5: It's really expensive to create and launch a digital course. You don't need to spend very much to do your first few launches. In fact, you can even sell your course before you create anything -- something I teach in Digital Course Academy!
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
‘I love Amy and Online Marketing Made Easy.’ <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Disclaimer: All podcast content and artwork are property of its respective owners.