Here’s a glance at this episode...
- [04:07] #1: Adding a visual element like a PDF framework or guide!
- [09:01] #2: Invite guests to contribute. A guest can provide a different perspective and enhance your audience's experience.
- [13:47] #3: Use templates. Create a resource that creates a quick win. I offer an upsell of slide deck templates.
- [16:48] #4: Offer swipe files. Materials that you've used but have edited so your students can make it their own.
- [20:55] #5: Give them more of you. (My personal favorite!) Your students want more of you! Schedule where you can show up for your students in advance.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
‘I love Amy and Online Marketing Made Easy.’ <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Disclaimer: All podcast content and artwork are property of its respective owners.