John Lee Dumas teaches his most successful online business strategies
Get ready to take action and accomplish your entrepreneurial goals
Business plans that work wonders?
Ok, friend, you know what that means. Today’s podcast guest is FIRE.
I’m so excited to welcome John Lee Dumas back for his 4th appearance on the podcast. This episode is a must-listen, especially if your entrepreneurial and digital course goals include time and location freedom, financial independence, personal fulfillment… and more.
As an entrepreneur that has helped set the foundation for business success in the online marketplace and who has interviewed thousands of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs on his podcast, Entrepreneurs on Fire, John Lee Dumas is giving us his best secrets when it comes to:
- Building a content plan
- Diversifying your revenue streams
- Increasing traffic (um, YES PLEASE!)
Plus… John reveals his business success tips and his out-of-the-box thinking when it comes to creating a business plan that stands out from the crowd.
Are you ready? It’s time to take notes and take action.
Here is the episode highlight reel:
- [07:06] JLD shares his content production plan, which includes what he calls the “Zone of Fire.”
- [11:36] You don't have to do everything yourself. JLD shares how his team works to produce consistent and accurate content.
- [15:28] JLD shares how he diversifies his revenue streams and how this has helped him scale his business.
- [20:07] “Boring will put you out of business.” People want to be entertained, and JLD shares how to stand out and keep things exciting.
- [28:59] Be willing to do things that other people aren't willing to do. When you set your barrier super high your competition will end up being low.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
"I love Amy and Online Marketing Made Easy." <-- If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people -- just like you -- move toward the online life and business that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Disclaimer: All podcast content and artwork are property of its respective owners.