Customer testimonials can help you grow your business online and expand your reach.
Your digital course and online business success will skyrocket when you have glowing testimonials to share with the world.
Are you interested in significantly increasing your sales, boosting your lead magnet sign-ups and email subscribers, or growing your audience exponentially?
I have a feeling you’re saying, “Come on, Amy! Of course, I am!”
Well my friend, listen up because I’m going to tell you one simple strategy that will help you do all of those things I mentioned.
Two words… glowing testimonials.
They are simply the bread and butter of your business, and today, I’m giving you my behind-the-scenes, step-by-step process for finding and gathering testimonials that will be so top-notch that they do the selling for you.
And yes, there is a process -- trust me! In this episode, you’ll learn…
why testimonials are worth spending time collecting
how to find them
how to request them
how to conduct an interview
the proper way to format them to make sure they convert
where to use them
And because I love when I can gift you a step-by-step action-taking tool -- I’ve put together a free plug-&-play resource of the emails that we use to gather testimonials, along with the questions we ask in our testimonial interviews. Get it here.
Here’s a preview of the episode:
- [05:05] A well-written testimonial is the ultimate social proof for you and your business. It's important to build that know, like, and trust factor.
- [10:33] Look for testimonials everywhere! In your posts, comments, and actively seek them in your Facebook group.
- [15:33] You can collect testimonials from your one-on-one work about your strategies or your teaching style. And of course, from your digital course or project.
- [22:20] Create one place in Dropbox for all of your testimonials. Have a testimonial shell, so that you can find them easily.
- [23:30] Use a specific formula for crafting your testimonial. Use what they gave you and do your best to finesse it. A three part testimonial should include the problem, the solution, and the results!
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
"I love Amy and Online Marketing Made Easy." <-- If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people -- just like you -- move toward the online life and business that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Disclaimer: All podcast content and artwork are property of its respective owners.