The dream of setting your digital course on autopilot and letting it roll (with minimal effort) is a popular one for most entrepreneurs.
This is why I’m sharing the success roadmap for scaling I use so you can plan your strategy successfully.
And while I do believe going evergreen at the right time can be a beneficial way to grow your business, I'm also a firm believer that becoming an expert at live launching first is a must.
On this week’s podcast episode, I’m not only talking about the benefits of evergreen, I’m walking you through ways that live launches can prepare you for creating an evergreen product. You’ll also see how I (and some of my students) have done it in the past.
Having a clear direction in the process of going evergreen is the fastest way to help you on your journey and when you listen to this episode, you’ll learn:
- The core values you must know before even thinking about getting started
- Platforms you’ll want as your best friends so the funnel runs without a hitch
- What must-have content should be created as you think about launching
- How timing and LIVE launching plays into creating your evergreen experience
Plus, when you listen, you’ll have access to a FREE resource you can use as you get started and take action on the path to evergreen products.
Join me as I walk you through the step-by-step plan to help get you ready to generate income that feels effortless.
Here’s a preview of the episode:
- [04:44] Do at least two or three live launches before you go evergreen. Live launching makes you more nimble and a better marketer.
- [09:34] Platforms you'll need to go evergreen. ConvertKit - for emails and creating landing pages. Demio - for webinars. Deadline Funnel allows you to create smart links with individual automated campaigns.
- [13:01] Marketing content you need includes: a webinar-registration page, sales page, email campaign to guide and nurture, and a re-play email.
- [18:01] Create urgency by using Deadline Funnels and irresistible bonuses.
- [20:01] Nicole Calloway Rankins went evergreen after two live launches and heard crickets. She went back and did a few more live launches and then launched an evergreen course that generates revenue every single month.
- [21:41] Christina Galbato has two evergreen courses that have made over one million dollars in the past year. She says to make sure your live launch, webinar opt-in rate, show-up rate, sales conversions, and post-webinar email-open rate are all solid before moving on to evergreen.
- [23:33] Action steps: Live launch until you see consistent results. Update your live launching marketing material. Start setting up your platforms. Pay close attention to your show up and conversion rates.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
‘I love Amy and Online Marketing Made Easy.’ <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show here! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward the online life and business that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Disclaimer: All podcast content and artwork are property of its respective owners.