Shaan Puri (@ShaanVP), Sam Parr (@theSamParr), and Jack Smith (@_jacksmith) discuss:
- Balaji Srinivasan on why people will have to hide their real identities in the future
- How Silkroad was actually a well-run company while co-workers remained anonymous (American Kingpin)
- The crazy story of the founder of Silkroad ordering killings on his co-workers
- Taboola's billion-dollar payday
- Clubhouse just raised at $1B -- but are its best days behind it?
- How Wall Street Bets is beating Wall Street
- How Grayscale is printing money with GBTC
- Why a VC firm (Andreessen Horowitz) is entering the media game
Today's episode is brought to you by FOCUSAID. It’s the #1 and first nootropic drink in America that’s sold over 100m cans. For 30% off your first order, go to DrinkFocusAid.com. Check it out!
Have you joined our private FB group yet? It's a page where people share each others million dollar ideas or what they're already working on: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion.
Editing thanks to Jonathan Gallegos (@jjonthan)
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Disclaimer: All podcast content and artwork are property of its respective owners.