- Blogs on AI safety and further resources from Victoria Krakovna
- The Future of Life Institute: The risks and benefits of AI
- The Wall Street Journal: Protecting Against AI’s Existential Threat
- TED Talks: Max Tegmark - How to get empowered, not overpowered, by AI
- Royal Society lecture series sponsored by DeepMind: You & AI
- Nick Bostrom: Superintelligence: Paths, Dangers and Strategies (book)
- OpenAI: Learning from Human Preferences
- DeepMind blog: Learning from human preferences
- DeepMind blog: Learning by playing - how robots can tidy up after themselves
- DeepMind blog: AI safety
Interviewees: Software engineer Jackie Kay and research scientists Murray Shanahan, Victoria Krakovna, Raia Hadsell and Jan Leike.
Credits: Presenter: Hannah Fry Editor: David Prest Senior Producer: Louisa Field Producers: Amy Racs, Dan Hardoon Binaural Sound: Lucinda Mason-Brown Music composition: Eleni Shaw (with help from Sander Dieleman and WaveNet)
Disclaimer: All podcast content and artwork are property of its respective owners.